Each season, the Richmond Orchestra & Chorus Association holds several special events and fundraisers that raise funds for our artistic, education and community engagement programs. Listed below are our ongoing fundraisers and upcoming special events.
Boston Pizza Earn Back Program
Here’s a simple and delicious way you can help ROCA:
- - Enjoy lunch, dinner or dessert at Boston Pizza Ackroyd: 8100 Ackroyd Rd #50, Richmond, BC V6X 3K2
- - Write "ROCA" on your receipt and have your server direct you to the "Earn Back" drop box
Submitted receipts will be tracked and 10% of food and non-alcoholic beverage sales will be donated by Boston Pizza Ackroyd to the Richmond Orchestra & Chorus Association.
Return-It Express Beverage Containers
Help the environment and support ROCA by returning your empty beverage containers to a Return-It Express location near you.
1. With Return-It Express there's no need to sort. Simply place your empty beverage containers securely into a "Blue" or transparent bag. The bags simply need to be “Blue Recycling Bags” or transparent bags. These bags can be purchased at almost any grocery, drug store or hardware outlet. Glad, Western Family, Life, Safeway, No Name, HDX all will work with the Express system.
2. Visit the Return-It Express kiosk at one of the locations and use our registered phone number: 604-276-2747. Once you have entered the phone number, ROCA Richmond Orchestra & Chorus will appear at the top of the screen at which time you will be asked to confirm that you want your return to credit our account.
3. Select how many bags you have. (* 6-bag limit per drop off.) Once you're finished, the kiosk will print off labels for you to stick on each bag. It's important that each bag receives its own sticker.
4. Place your bags into the Express Kiosk chute and you are done! Encorp Return-It will sort and count the deposit. It's that simple!
For locations or additional information, please visit: https://www.return-it.ca/express/about