Richmond Orchestra and Chorus Association is looking for new board members! Share your business, marketing, volunteer, fundraising or finance experience and promote the Arts! A quick description of the Treasurer position is below:
The treasurer responsibilities (Volunteer Position):
• Meets weekly with the paid administrator to provide financial oversight of ROCA’s activities
• Provides direction and advice for future financial needs
• Attends monthly board meetings
• Maintain knowledge of the organization and personal commitment to its goals and objectives
• Understand financial accounting for non-profit organizations
• Serve as the chair of the finance committee
• Manage, with the finance committee, the board's review of and action related to the board's financial responsibilities
• Work with the Board Chair and administrator to ensure that appropriate financial reports are made available to the board on a timely basis
• Present the annual budget to the board for approval
• Review the annual statements and answer board members' questions about the statements
Candidates will likely have a personal interest in the arts and possibly a connection to Richmond and are looking for a fulfilling way to give back to the community.
If you're interested in joining our organisation please contact the ROCA office at 604-276-2747 or email@example.com.