Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the Richmond Orchestra & Chorus Association. We have a wide range of volunteering opportunities from office work to event organisation, fundraising and raising public awareness about our community outreach programs. Below is a list of volunteer jobs that we as an organization could use your help with.
Concert Production and Front of House
- Photography before, during, and after the concert
- Assist with stage setup and/or take down
- Scan tickets
- Hand out concert programs
- Supervise our draw box
- Assist audience members that require extra help
- Poster distribution to churches, community centers and community boards
- Archive pictures, newspaper clippings and concert programs
- Promotion of our organizations at community events and trade shows
Our volunteers contribute to our organization for a variety of reasons:
- To earn school credits
- To gain new skills, knowledge and experience
- To meet new people and to make new friends
- To get involved with the community
As a volunteer, you will be able to attend our concerts at no additional charge and will receive special mention throughout the year. Volunteering with the Richmond Orchestra & Chorus Association is a wonderful way to make a difference and further the arts in the City of Richmond!
Volunteer sign up
If you're interested in volunteering, please complete the form below.