Support our Mission
The Richmond Orchestra and Chorus Association is a registered non-profit arts organization that relies on the financial support of the government, corporations and individuals to further our commitment to musical excellence and community service in the City of Richmond. Become an advocate for the arts and invest in the sustainability of the performing arts community of Richmond by considering one of the following giving opportunities:
Individual contributions to our organization will be recognized in our concert programs and on our website throughout the concert season. Each level of patronage will receive a tax receipt for the full amount of the donation and an invitation to our Friends of ROCA Reception at the end of our season when we take the time to thank our donors, sponsors and volunteers for their contributions.
- President’s Circle - $1000+
- Philanthropist - $350 - $999
- Benefactor- $200 - $349
- VIP - $75 - $199
- Friend - up to $74
If you would like to make a donation online, please click on the "Donate" button below and complete the form.
Donate by Mail
If you would like to send your contribution by completing the donation form and mailing a cheque to our office:
Richmond Orchestra & Chorus Association
#130 - 10691 Shellbridge Way
Richmond, BC - V6X 2W
Roy Neville Wrigley Endowment Fund
Thanks to the generous bequest from our dear friend Neville, the Richmond Orchestra & Chorus has an endowment fund that has provided our organization with permanent sustainable funding. The interest we earn from the principal of the Endowment Fund is used to offset some of the costs associated with our operating expenses as well as costs associated with our performances and outreach programs.
You can contribute to this fund by donating online or in person to the Richmond Community Foundation. It is important that when you donate online, that you indicate in the “Specific Fund To Be Contributed To” box Roy Neville Wrigley Endowment Fund (Richmond Orchestra & Chorus) to ensure your donation is directed to the correct fund.
For further information or to make a donation, please call the Richmond Community Foundation at 604-270-4483 or visit their website: https://www.richmondfoundation.org/online/.
other ways you can help support roca
Boston Pizza Earn Back Program
Here’s a simple and delicious way you can help ROCA:
- Enjoy lunch, dinner or dessert at Boston Pizza Ackroyd: 8100 Ackroyd Rd #50, Richmond, BC V6X 3K2
- Write "ROCA" on your receipt and have your server direct you to the "Earn Back" drop box
Submitted receipts will be tracked and 10% of food and non-alcoholic beverage sales will be donated by Boston Pizza Ackroyd to the Richmond Orchestra & Chorus Association.
Return-It Express Beverage Container Return
Help the environment and support ROCA by returning your empty beverage containers to a Return-It Express location near you.
1. With Return-It Express there's no need to sort. Simply place your empty beverage containers securely into a "Blue" or transparent bag. The bags simply need to be “Blue Recycling Bags” or transparent bags. These bags can be purchased at almost any grocery, drug store or hardware outlet. Glad, Western Family, Life, Safeway, No Name, HDX all will work with the Express system. I
2. Visit the Return-It Express kiosk at one of the locations and use our registered phone number: 604-276-2747. Once you have entered the phone number, ROCA Richmond Orchestra & Chorus will appear at the top of the screen at which time you will be asked to confirm that you want your return to credit our account.
3. Select how many bags you have. (* 6-bag limit per drop off.) Once you're finished, the kiosk will print off labels for you to stick on each bag. It's important that each bag receives its own sticker.
4. Place your bags into the Express Kiosk chute and you are done! Encorp Return-It will sort and count the deposit. It's that simple!
To find a location near you, please visit: https://www.return-it.ca/express/about